WATCH: Meryl Streep Can Act the Crap Out of a Traffic Report
BY Jami Smith
June 04 2014 10:14 AM ET
Meryl Streep can do anything. She can shimmy with Pharrell at the Oscars, make Anne Hathaway look likeable, and of course, act the crap out of any role she's given. But can she do it on cue?
Ellen DeGeneres decided to find out by having Streep read mundane things like an oatmeal recipe or a traffic report as different characters. Spoiler alert: She nails it.
Stick around for round two when Emma Thompson goes a little too deep in her method acting and stumps Ellen in an animal guessing game.
Watch the clip below:
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?