WATCH: Meryl Streep Can Act the Crap Out of a Traffic Report
BY Jami Smith
June 04 2014 10:14 AM ET
Meryl Streep can do anything. She can shimmy with Pharrell at the Oscars, make Anne Hathaway look likeable, and of course, act the crap out of any role she's given. But can she do it on cue?
Ellen DeGeneres decided to find out by having Streep read mundane things like an oatmeal recipe or a traffic report as different characters. Spoiler alert: She nails it.
Stick around for round two when Emma Thompson goes a little too deep in her method acting and stumps Ellen in an animal guessing game.
Watch the clip below:
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: Why Our Next Attorney General Should Be LGBT