WATCH: Meryl Streep Can Act the Crap Out of a Traffic Report
BY Jami Smith
June 04 2014 10:14 AM ET
Meryl Streep can do anything. She can shimmy with Pharrell at the Oscars, make Anne Hathaway look likeable, and of course, act the crap out of any role she's given. But can she do it on cue?
Ellen DeGeneres decided to find out by having Streep read mundane things like an oatmeal recipe or a traffic report as different characters. Spoiler alert: She nails it.
Stick around for round two when Emma Thompson goes a little too deep in her method acting and stumps Ellen in an animal guessing game.
Watch the clip below:
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love