The World's Greatest, Gayest Insults
BY Christopher Harrity
August 13 2014 8:00 AM ET
Yes, we are stretching the boundaries of this category a bit here. So what? This is really hard. Have you ever done one of these damn things?
"Tell me, is there anything you wish you hadn't eaten?
— Dame Enda to Roseanne
"The male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples."
— Valerie Solanos
"Teflon brain (nothing sticks)."
— Lily Tomlin
"If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?"
— Charles Pierce
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out