The World's Greatest, Gayest Insults
BY Christopher Harrity
August 13 2014 8:00 AM ET
Yes, we are stretching the boundaries of this category a bit here. So what? This is really hard. Have you ever done one of these damn things?
"Tell me, is there anything you wish you hadn't eaten?
— Dame Enda to Roseanne
"The male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples."
— Valerie Solanos
"Teflon brain (nothing sticks)."
— Lily Tomlin
"If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?"
— Charles Pierce
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete