The World's Greatest, Gayest Insults
BY Christopher Harrity
August 13 2014 8:00 AM ET
Yes, we are stretching the boundaries of this category a bit here. So what? This is really hard. Have you ever done one of these damn things?
"Tell me, is there anything you wish you hadn't eaten?
— Dame Enda to Roseanne
"The male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples."
— Valerie Solanos
"Teflon brain (nothing sticks)."
— Lily Tomlin
"If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?"
— Charles Pierce
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'