#TBT: Sweater Queens
BY Christopher Harrity
August 14 2014 7:45 AM ET
Mr. Livermore, the vice principal, had a modeling contract on the side that few of the students knew about.
After some mulled wine and some shooters of rye whiskey, the boys started losing the sweaters but fast.
Manfred felt terribly clever in his faux tank and pleather pants. He had conquered the world of illusion.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'