#TBT: Sweater Queens
BY Christopher Harrity
August 14 2014 7:45 AM ET
Mr. Livermore, the vice principal, had a modeling contract on the side that few of the students knew about.
After some mulled wine and some shooters of rye whiskey, the boys started losing the sweaters but fast.
Manfred felt terribly clever in his faux tank and pleather pants. He had conquered the world of illusion.
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s