#TBT: Sweater Queens
BY Christopher Harrity
August 14 2014 7:45 AM ET
Mr. Livermore, the vice principal, had a modeling contract on the side that few of the students knew about.
After some mulled wine and some shooters of rye whiskey, the boys started losing the sweaters but fast.
Manfred felt terribly clever in his faux tank and pleather pants. He had conquered the world of illusion.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure