#TBT: Sweater Queens
BY Christopher Harrity
August 14 2014 6:45 AM ET
Mr. Livermore, the vice principal, had a modeling contract on the side that few of the students knew about.
After some mulled wine and some shooters of rye whiskey, the boys started losing the sweaters but fast.
Manfred felt terribly clever in his faux tank and pleather pants. He had conquered the world of illusion.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died