#TBT: Sweater Queens
BY Christopher Harrity
August 14 2014 7:45 AM ET
Mr. Livermore, the vice principal, had a modeling contract on the side that few of the students knew about.
After some mulled wine and some shooters of rye whiskey, the boys started losing the sweaters but fast.
Manfred felt terribly clever in his faux tank and pleather pants. He had conquered the world of illusion.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media