#TBT: Back to the Gay Future
BY Christopher Harrity
September 04 2014 4:00 AM ET
I tried to figure what "analog" meant for years. I can't tell you how far off I was. I was befuddled by obvious phallic symbolism.
Yeah, sure. I'd have sex with robots. Bring 'em on.
So phallic it's practicaly insulting.
This one gave me nightmares. Like Mormon Pirate Mom-Dads.
Wins the award for most nudity and worst drawing.
Early prototype for the Ambiguously Gay Duo.
Gay-Gay-Gay. And if you don't get it, fine. Just leave right now. You heard me. Shut your browser. You're probably on Netscape or something, anyway.
- What Happened Inside the Supreme Court Today
- Member of Famed Conservative Family Comes Out, Endorses Marriage Equality
- LISTEN: Oral Arguments of Obergefell v. Hodges
- High School Jocks Attend W. Virginia Prom Together
- 17 Celebs Who Are Rooting – And Tweeting – for Marriage Equality
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court