#TBT: Back to the Gay Future
BY Christopher Harrity
September 04 2014 4:00 AM ET
I tried to figure what "analog" meant for years. I can't tell you how far off I was. I was befuddled by obvious phallic symbolism.
Yeah, sure. I'd have sex with robots. Bring 'em on.
So phallic it's practicaly insulting.
This one gave me nightmares. Like Mormon Pirate Mom-Dads.
Wins the award for most nudity and worst drawing.
Early prototype for the Ambiguously Gay Duo.
Gay-Gay-Gay. And if you don't get it, fine. Just leave right now. You heard me. Shut your browser. You're probably on Netscape or something, anyway.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media