Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet
BY Tyler Curry
July 26 2013 5:14 AM ET
The Serial Dater
These desperate creatures may seem harmless at first. You might even feel a tinge of pity as you incorporate this love addict into your circle. But beware. To this member of the monster squad, every eligible bachelor is a potential leading man in the next sequel of his romantic comedy/horror flick. To a serial dater, his life is a movie and you are only playing a part. At any point, the guy you just dumped could take on the leading role and your footage may be slashed with a butcher knife and left on the cutting room floor.
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- In the Galleries: Pierre et Gilles' 'Heros'
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'