Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet
BY Tyler Curry
July 26 2013 5:14 AM ET
This guy is a tricky one to pin down. But once you do, abort all relations immediately. A natural thespian, this sinister villain has mastered the art of mirroring human emotions to draw in his prey. He’s charming, funny, sensitive and too perfect to be true… and for good reason. This puppet of a man is a certified sociopath. And once he has grown tired of you, he moves on to entertain the next victim without so much as a trace of emotion. All you are left with is a little bit of whiplash and the resounding question of, "Did I imagine it all?"
For those of you who are only screwed up in the traditional sense, take heed. These freakshows are real, they are available and they might even try to put a ring on it.
TYLER CURRY created the Needle Prick Project as an editorial and visual campaign to elicit a candid and open conversation on what it means to be HIV-positive today. To learn more about the Needle Prick Project, visit Facebook.com/getpricked or follow Tyler Curry on Facebook or Twitter at @iamtylercurry. For more photos from this shoot, visit Gay.net
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- Diego Tolomelli and the Stain of Original Sin
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Gay of Thrones Episode 2: Joffrey's Quinceañera