Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet — Part II
BY Tyler Curry
November 08 2013 7:00 AM ET
Walking into this homosexual’s life is like walking into a museum of what the modern gay man’s house and closet should be. At first, his perfect aesthetic may be appealing. But while you are admiring his wardrobe coordinated by season, cut, and color, he is trying not to notice how you just so nonchalantly threw your keys on his counter. This suspect is a dangerous one, for he covets his possessions so much so that he has no problem sweeping you out with the dirt when things get a little messy. And with love, things always get a little messy. (Illustrated by Clarione Gutierrez)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment