Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men You Never Want to Meet — Part II
BY Tyler Curry
November 08 2013 8:00 AM ET
This bright and bubbly character might seem like just the breath of fresh air that you needed. He is fun and charismatic, and has his finger on the pulse of everything you don’t. He may be fun to listen to, but as the relationship progresses you realize that everyone in his life is fair game for poking fun. Sure, we all like a bit of gossip. But when brunch runs three hours long because he and his friends haven’t finished going through their Facebook pages and bashing each and every person they know in common, it's time to get the check and never come back. Yes, you will be up for sacrifice among his group of cackling gays soon, but that was inevitable. (Illustrated by Clarione Gutierrez)
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'