Op-ed: The 6 Straight Women That Gay Men Should Avoid
BY Tyler Curry
January 24 2014 8:00 AM ET
It might just be happy hour on a Tuesday night, but this material girl wants you to notice every single flashy label that she has piled on. The sun is going down, but her Dior sunglasses are still perfectly in place. The weather is pleasant, but she is showcasing her latest fur stole. From her blond extensions to her red-bottomed shoes, this showboat is an example of vapid marketing at its worst. But what’s worse is that she believes all gay men are just as obsessed with fashion and labels as she is and she expects you to worship the Louboutins that she walks on.
Not all gay men care about your ensemble, but most of us can quote one famous line from the immortal Coco Chanel: “Before you leave your house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.” In Polly’s case, she should probably take off two or three.
- Religion WATCH: Methodist Church Drops Charges Against Minister 19 min 13 sec ago
- Media WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer' 49 min 17 sec ago
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 1 hour 32 min ago
- Politics S.C. House OKs Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 1 hour 41 min ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 2 hours 8 min ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 2 hours 15 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 2 hours 22 min ago