Op-ed: The 6 Straight Women That Gay Men Should Avoid
BY Tyler Curry
January 24 2014 8:00 AM ET
Like any queen, Bea has a plethora of loyal subjects who drink the kingdom Kool-Aid. But for those who aren’t living in fear under her reign, this tyrant can be a royal pain in the ass. She walks around with her nose in the air, with as much gossip as her big hair can hold. With her air of superiority, she snubs just about everyone that she deems unsuitable to be in her court. She’s rude, she is entitled, and she doesn’t realize that being queen of the gay bars is nothing to be proud of.
Listen, Bea, you might want to find some humility and smile once in a while before a real queen decides it is off with your head.
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- These Gay Teen Lovers Are Nothing But Trash
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- Do New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Detainees?
- Women WATCH: Who Wants to See More of The Fosters' Teri Polo in Her Cop Uniform? 5 min 52 sec ago
- Uganda U.S. Suspends Health Aid to Uganda Over 'Jail the Gays' Law 23 min 10 sec ago
- Travel Polaroid Museum Opening at Vegas' LINQ 32 min 7 sec ago
- Politics Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade 1 hour 10 min ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch (or Re-Watch) Veronica Mars Now That the Movie Is Out! 1 hour 11 min ago
- Theater These Gay Teen Lovers Are Nothing But Trash 1 hour 13 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Matt Bomer 1 hour 25 min ago