Op-ed: The 6 Straight Women That Gay Men Should Avoid
BY Tyler Curry
January 24 2014 8:00 AM ET
Like any queen, Bea has a plethora of loyal subjects who drink the kingdom Kool-Aid. But for those who aren’t living in fear under her reign, this tyrant can be a royal pain in the ass. She walks around with her nose in the air, with as much gossip as her big hair can hold. With her air of superiority, she snubs just about everyone that she deems unsuitable to be in her court. She’s rude, she is entitled, and she doesn’t realize that being queen of the gay bars is nothing to be proud of.
Listen, Bea, you might want to find some humility and smile once in a while before a real queen decides it is off with your head.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend