Op-ed: The 6 Straight Women That Gay Men Should Avoid
BY Tyler Curry
January 24 2014 8:00 AM ET
Like any queen, Bea has a plethora of loyal subjects who drink the kingdom Kool-Aid. But for those who aren’t living in fear under her reign, this tyrant can be a royal pain in the ass. She walks around with her nose in the air, with as much gossip as her big hair can hold. With her air of superiority, she snubs just about everyone that she deems unsuitable to be in her court. She’s rude, she is entitled, and she doesn’t realize that being queen of the gay bars is nothing to be proud of.
Listen, Bea, you might want to find some humility and smile once in a while before a real queen decides it is off with your head.
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- The Passion of Christ: A Gay Vision
- Woman, Boyfriend Sentenced For Beating Suspected Gay Son To Death
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Trinity K. Bonet
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon