Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men Who Are Changing the World
BY Tyler Curry
May 09 2014 8:00 AM ET
The rainbow would be wasted on the gay community without The Artist to bring the colors together in sweet harmony. He creates tangible beauty with his many tools and immense talent, crafting pieces of splendor that have no price. The Artist has long been a pillar of the gay community, with many in history being heralded in a time when other homosexuals hid in the dark. His talent can manifest in many forms, but the artistic inclination of this gay man is undeniable. Today, he continues to inspire all of those around him with his vision for a more beautiful world. And thankfully, even if you can’t draw a straight line or tell your blues from your greens, the spirit of The Artist can still be found.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People