Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men Who Are Changing the World
BY Tyler Curry
May 09 2014 8:00 AM ET
The Change Agent
We all recognize that work needs to be done in the fight for equal rights, but many or us simply fall short when it comes to doing it. We may give money here or volunteer there, but our hectic lives keep us from giving our whole selves to the cause. Thankfully, The Change Agent is there to pick up the slack. This man is organizing rallies, advocating for rights and informing the rest of us about what is affecting our lives. With a seemingly endless supply of energy, just looking at The Change Agent’s hectic schedule is enough to make most of us to lie down for a nap. Luckily, this man doesn’t have time for judgment. He keeps steadily working for all of us, but if we want to join him he will happily email you the information.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer