Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men Who Are Changing the World
BY Tyler Curry
May 09 2014 7:00 AM ET
In a world of constant Real Housewives and gym photo updates, the hustler is doing what many of us swear we are going to start doing tomorrow: he is making it count. Similar to The Change Agent, The Hustler is putting in the work to make a difference, but this man is putting his stamp on the corporate world. This ball buster in business isn’t afraid to go up against the system that values the good ole boys over the gay boys. The Hustler is kicking down doors in his Prada loafers and making no apologies for bringing his husband to the Christmas party. We have all met those corporate gays who tone it down for the office. The Hustler turns it up.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View