The Unbelievable Plot by Ron Jeremy and Two Playmates to Catch an Accused Killer
BY Lucas Grindley
July 11 2012 3:29 PM ET
You've heard of "gay for pay." But you've probably never heard of anything quite like this before in the porn world.
Straight porn star Ron Jeremy was once willing to pretend he would do a gay adult film as part of a scheme (which fell apart) to entrap accused murderer Luka Magnotta, according to The Canadian Press.
The newspaper reports that Jeremy devised the plot with Playboy playmates Sia and Shane Barbi to lure Magnotta to Los Angeles from Canada. Jeremy was going to pretend he wanted to co-star with Magnotta, also a porn actor. Then when Magnotta showed up, animal rights activists would tackle him and deliver the accused killer to police.
This shenanigan was devised all well before Magnotta was accused of murdering anyone. Jeremy is well known for his animal rights support, and Magnotta had been accused of torturing and killing kittens in videos that he posted online. For his part, Magnotta denies killing the kittens or his lover Lin Jun, whose body was chopped into pieces and mailed earlier this year to government buildings.
Jeremy apparently backed out of the whole idea before it could happen after he heard that Magnotta had also threatened to murder human beings.
“That’s a little bit out of my league, don’t you think?” Jeremy told the Canadian newspaper. “It’s like an episode from some TV show. The [guy] comes to the set with lube in one hand and his schmeckle in the other thinking he has a job, and the cops tackle him to the ground. That’s good for the movies. That doesn’t work in real life.”
Read more about the failed ploy.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 57 min 53 sec ago
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 1 hour 57 min ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 2 hours 59 min ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM