Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Eyricka Morgan was never accepted by her family and ventured out on her own in her early teens. She would eventually be embraced by the African American Office of Gay Concerns in Newark, N.J., where she became a maternal figure to younger LGBT kids. Morgan was stabbed to death in September at a boardinghouse in New Brunswick. Devonte Scott, 21, has been charged with the crime.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism