Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Eyricka Morgan was never accepted by her family and ventured out on her own in her early teens. She would eventually be embraced by the African American Office of Gay Concerns in Newark, N.J., where she became a maternal figure to younger LGBT kids. Morgan was stabbed to death in September at a boardinghouse in New Brunswick. Devonte Scott, 21, has been charged with the crime.
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Indian Woman Uses Spycam to Have Husband Arrested for Gay Sex
- Ask a Doctor: What’s Stopping Us From Talking About PrEP?