Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Artegus Konyale Madden, 34, was known by friends as the life of the party, but the multitalented performer was found beaten to death September 1 at her home in Savannah, Texas. Artegus left many friends behind, some of whom are questioning why the police department has been so slow to turn up any leads. As of yet no arrests have been made.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses