A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
7:15 a.m., Miami. Gregory Abplanalp (left) and his partner, filmmaker Reed Cowan (8: The Mormon Proposition), make a morning photo-op visit to the beach with sons Asher and Kai. “We are approaching the one-year anniversary of the twins’ adoption,” Cowan says, “and wanted a photo book for the birth families who chose us—a gay couple—to raise these amazing children.”
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive