A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 3:00 AM ET
8:05 a.m., Chicago. Richard Johnson gets his day started with a morning ritual that men have faced for centuries—the shave before heading off to work.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls