A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
8:05 a.m., Chicago. Richard Johnson gets his day started with a morning ritual that men have faced for centuries—the shave before heading off to work.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall