A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
8:05 a.m., Chicago. Richard Johnson gets his day started with a morning ritual that men have faced for centuries—the shave before heading off to work.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown