A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 3:00 AM ET
8:05 a.m., Chicago. Richard Johnson gets his day started with a morning ritual that men have faced for centuries—the shave before heading off to work.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?