A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
9:45 a.m., Richmond, Va. Christian singer-songwriter Jennifer Knapp heads for her departure gate at the Richmond International Airport. “It’s rare when I get an escalator to myself,” she says. “Usually, I am one of the many anonymous in the transient crowd. But this captures how solitary being on the road can often feel.”
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.