A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part 2
BY Advocate Contributors
July 19 2010 5:00 AM ET
6 p.m., Ocean City, Md.: TJ Sanders and Trevor Hedrick enjoy the sunset at the beach while on vacation.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'