A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Three
BY Advocate Contributors
July 26 2010 6:40 AM ET
7:30 a.m., Santa Barbara, Calif: James Stoicheff takes a photo of his partner, Andrew, and their dog, Lily.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood