A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Three
BY Advocate Contributors
July 26 2010 6:40 AM ET
8:04 a.m., Saint Albans, W.Va.: Dan Connery works on a series of life-size nudes that examine the bodies of everyday men.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'