A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Three
BY Advocate Contributors
July 26 2010 6:40 AM ET
8:04 a.m., Saint Albans, W.Va.: Dan Connery works on a series of life-size nudes that examine the bodies of everyday men.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP