A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Three
BY Advocate Contributors
July 26 2010 6:40 AM ET
9:02 p.m., Riverside, Calif.: Linda Sexton hangs out in a garage with gay friends and straight neighbors from across her alley.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'