A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
10:37 a.m., Los Angeles: Garrett Greer enjoys a calm morning at the Glee executive office. “Everyone is off dealing with our national tour,” he says, “so I get some peace and quiet while holding down the fort."
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion