A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
10:37 a.m., Los Angeles: Garrett Greer enjoys a calm morning at the Glee executive office. “Everyone is off dealing with our national tour,” he says, “so I get some peace and quiet while holding down the fort."
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality