A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 4:00 AM ET
10:37 a.m., Los Angeles: Garrett Greer enjoys a calm morning at the Glee executive office. “Everyone is off dealing with our national tour,” he says, “so I get some peace and quiet while holding down the fort."
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View