A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
10:37 a.m., Los Angeles: Garrett Greer enjoys a calm morning at the Glee executive office. “Everyone is off dealing with our national tour,” he says, “so I get some peace and quiet while holding down the fort."
Tags: Day In Gay America
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun