A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
10:37 a.m., Los Angeles: Garrett Greer enjoys a calm morning at the Glee executive office. “Everyone is off dealing with our national tour,” he says, “so I get some peace and quiet while holding down the fort."
Tags: Day In Gay America
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination