A Day in Gay America, 2010, Part Four
BY Advocate Contributors
August 02 2010 5:00 AM ET
2:30 p.m., Los Angeles: Sam Borelli works the phones for the 40th Los Angeles gay-pride celebration.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out