Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
2:07PM Ft. Myers, Fla. Jay Teran and his best friend Jelisa walk to his car after finishing their first week as high school seniors. "I am always laughing and goofing around while she is the more serious one of the two, but nevertheless we are the best of friends and love each other dearly," Teran says. "I don't think my high school years would be the same without her."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 18 Stars Who Prove Queer People Can (Classic) Rock
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'