Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
2:07PM Ft. Myers, Fla. Jay Teran and his best friend Jelisa walk to his car after finishing their first week as high school seniors. "I am always laughing and goofing around while she is the more serious one of the two, but nevertheless we are the best of friends and love each other dearly," Teran says. "I don't think my high school years would be the same without her."
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality