Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
2:07PM Ft. Myers, Fla. Jay Teran and his best friend Jelisa walk to his car after finishing their first week as high school seniors. "I am always laughing and goofing around while she is the more serious one of the two, but nevertheless we are the best of friends and love each other dearly," Teran says. "I don't think my high school years would be the same without her."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination