Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
10:02PM Modesto, Calif. Alan Eckert, 27, participates in a sleep study, since his parter is worried about the way he breaths as he sleeps. "I snore very badly, and I apparently stop breathing quite often," he says. "I wouldn't have known this if my husband didn't complain about it -- and he does very often. It especially worries him a lot when I don't breath which he notices, but I don't."
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility