Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
10:02PM Modesto, Calif. Alan Eckert, 27, participates in a sleep study, since his parter is worried about the way he breaths as he sleeps. "I snore very badly, and I apparently stop breathing quite often," he says. "I wouldn't have known this if my husband didn't complain about it -- and he does very often. It especially worries him a lot when I don't breath which he notices, but I don't."
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders
- PHOTOS: LGBT Celebs on the Blessing and Curse of Aging