Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
10:02PM Modesto, Calif. Alan Eckert, 27, participates in a sleep study, since his parter is worried about the way he breaths as he sleeps. "I snore very badly, and I apparently stop breathing quite often," he says. "I wouldn't have known this if my husband didn't complain about it -- and he does very often. It especially worries him a lot when I don't breath which he notices, but I don't."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Op-ed: 22 Reasons Queer History Is Important