Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
10:02PM Modesto, Calif. Alan Eckert, 27, participates in a sleep study, since his parter is worried about the way he breaths as he sleeps. "I snore very badly, and I apparently stop breathing quite often," he says. "I wouldn't have known this if my husband didn't complain about it -- and he does very often. It especially worries him a lot when I don't breath which he notices, but I don't."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor