Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
1:30PM Forest Park, N.Y. Nicole Rivera uses her artistic skills to create landscapes and abstract art pieces. "It helps me keep an eye out for the beauty in scenery, and the small things others don't notice when they're walking by something as beautiful as a green park," she says.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana