Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
1:30PM Forest Park, N.Y. Nicole Rivera uses her artistic skills to create landscapes and abstract art pieces. "It helps me keep an eye out for the beauty in scenery, and the small things others don't notice when they're walking by something as beautiful as a green park," she says.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times