Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
1:30PM Forest Park, N.Y. Nicole Rivera uses her artistic skills to create landscapes and abstract art pieces. "It helps me keep an eye out for the beauty in scenery, and the small things others don't notice when they're walking by something as beautiful as a green park," she says.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure