Young and Gay in America, 2011
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2011 4:00 AM ET
1:30PM Forest Park, N.Y. Nicole Rivera uses her artistic skills to create landscapes and abstract art pieces. "It helps me keep an eye out for the beauty in scenery, and the small things others don't notice when they're walking by something as beautiful as a green park," she says.
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'