Our Day in Gay America, 2011: Staff
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 26 2011 4:00 AM ET
1:28PM Los Angeles This photograph was taken on my day off from my summer internship at The Advocate. I am on the fire escape of my apartment near downtown. I decided to snap a picture here because this is a place where I came to write, think, and relax. — Jeffrey Hartinger
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban