A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 4:00 AM ET
11:00AM Pittsburgh, PA After being together for 18 years, my partner and I have decided to have a baby with a surrogate. Today, we donated our sperm as part of the procedure! Fingers crossed! — David Lippert
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'