A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 4:00 AM ET
11:00AM Pittsburgh, PA After being together for 18 years, my partner and I have decided to have a baby with a surrogate. Today, we donated our sperm as part of the procedure! Fingers crossed! — David Lippert
Tags: Day In Gay America
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'