A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 3:00 AM ET
5:00PM San Diego, CA This was taken in San Diego, CA. We had a family day at at the Del Mar Race Tracks and decided to take our 14 month old daughter Olivia to her very first horse races. In this picture, she was trying to help Daddy Burnz figure our which horse to bet on! Her other Dada Steve was the one who took the picture!
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Richard Blanco Talks Pilgrims, Poetry, and His Princely New Memoir