A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 4:00 AM ET
5:00PM San Diego, CA This was taken in San Diego, CA. We had a family day at at the Del Mar Race Tracks and decided to take our 14 month old daughter Olivia to her very first horse races. In this picture, she was trying to help Daddy Burnz figure our which horse to bet on! Her other Dada Steve was the one who took the picture!
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'