A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 4:00 AM ET
5:00PM San Diego, CA This was taken in San Diego, CA. We had a family day at at the Del Mar Race Tracks and decided to take our 14 month old daughter Olivia to her very first horse races. In this picture, she was trying to help Daddy Burnz figure our which horse to bet on! Her other Dada Steve was the one who took the picture!
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 2 min 28 sec ago
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 13 min 11 sec ago
- Youth Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business 17 min 48 sec ago
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 33 min 48 sec ago
- Theater See Which Hunk Won the 2013 Broadway Beauty Pageant 37 min 34 sec ago
- Politicians Harvey Milk Day: First Park in Nation Named for Rights Pioneer 50 min 27 sec ago
- Entertainment News Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You 1 hour 24 min ago