A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 4:00 AM ET
5:00PM San Diego, CA This was taken in San Diego, CA. We had a family day at at the Del Mar Race Tracks and decided to take our 14 month old daughter Olivia to her very first horse races. In this picture, she was trying to help Daddy Burnz figure our which horse to bet on! Her other Dada Steve was the one who took the picture!
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend