A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 3:00 AM ET
5:00PM San Diego, CA This was taken in San Diego, CA. We had a family day at at the Del Mar Race Tracks and decided to take our 14 month old daughter Olivia to her very first horse races. In this picture, she was trying to help Daddy Burnz figure our which horse to bet on! Her other Dada Steve was the one who took the picture!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View