A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 3:00 AM ET
4:30PM Tucson, Az. This is our newly formed family shortly after our move to Arizona after living in Los Angeles all our lives. Picture was taken in front of our pool in our new house. Three women full of hope and expectation to what our lives have in store for us. — Kathryn Couch
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'