A Day In Gay America 2011: Families
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2011 4:00 AM ET
4:30PM Tucson, Az. This is our newly formed family shortly after our move to Arizona after living in Los Angeles all our lives. Picture was taken in front of our pool in our new house. Three women full of hope and expectation to what our lives have in store for us. — Kathryn Couch
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees