A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 3:00 AM ET
9:39PM Nashville (above left) New Yorker Nicholas DiDomizio is spending the summer in Nashville to write music. Here, he clips coupons with his roommate Susan (not pictured). “In these recessional times, this activity should not be underestimated,” he says.
10:56PM Spokane, Wash. (above center) Christina Mitma (right) and her partner brush their teeth together before slipping into bed.
11:50PM San Francisco (above right) (from left) Glenn, Chris, and Andre attempt to interpret an ambiguous text message received during a late night out with friends.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 27 min 6 sec ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 34 min 40 sec ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 1 hour 15 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 2 hours 12 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 2 hours 26 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 2 hours 44 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 2 hours 58 min ago