A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 3:00 AM ET
9:39PM Nashville (above left) New Yorker Nicholas DiDomizio is spending the summer in Nashville to write music. Here, he clips coupons with his roommate Susan (not pictured). “In these recessional times, this activity should not be underestimated,” he says.
10:56PM Spokane, Wash. (above center) Christina Mitma (right) and her partner brush their teeth together before slipping into bed.
11:50PM San Francisco (above right) (from left) Glenn, Chris, and Andre attempt to interpret an ambiguous text message received during a late night out with friends.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?