A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
9:39PM Nashville (above left) New Yorker Nicholas DiDomizio is spending the summer in Nashville to write music. Here, he clips coupons with his roommate Susan (not pictured). “In these recessional times, this activity should not be underestimated,” he says.
10:56PM Spokane, Wash. (above center) Christina Mitma (right) and her partner brush their teeth together before slipping into bed.
11:50PM San Francisco (above right) (from left) Glenn, Chris, and Andre attempt to interpret an ambiguous text message received during a late night out with friends.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting