A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
9:39PM Nashville (above left) New Yorker Nicholas DiDomizio is spending the summer in Nashville to write music. Here, he clips coupons with his roommate Susan (not pictured). “In these recessional times, this activity should not be underestimated,” he says.
10:56PM Spokane, Wash. (above center) Christina Mitma (right) and her partner brush their teeth together before slipping into bed.
11:50PM San Francisco (above right) (from left) Glenn, Chris, and Andre attempt to interpret an ambiguous text message received during a late night out with friends.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs 29 min 59 sec ago
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy 33 min 1 sec ago
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM