A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
9:39PM Nashville (above left) New Yorker Nicholas DiDomizio is spending the summer in Nashville to write music. Here, he clips coupons with his roommate Susan (not pictured). “In these recessional times, this activity should not be underestimated,” he says.
10:56PM Spokane, Wash. (above center) Christina Mitma (right) and her partner brush their teeth together before slipping into bed.
11:50PM San Francisco (above right) (from left) Glenn, Chris, and Andre attempt to interpret an ambiguous text message received during a late night out with friends.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- The Humble Tweets From a Catholic Priest Spat Upon by Pride Marchers
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame