A Day in Gay America
BY Advocate Contributors
October 28 2011 4:00 AM ET
9:39PM Nashville (above left) New Yorker Nicholas DiDomizio is spending the summer in Nashville to write music. Here, he clips coupons with his roommate Susan (not pictured). “In these recessional times, this activity should not be underestimated,” he says.
10:56PM Spokane, Wash. (above center) Christina Mitma (right) and her partner brush their teeth together before slipping into bed.
11:50PM San Francisco (above right) (from left) Glenn, Chris, and Andre attempt to interpret an ambiguous text message received during a late night out with friends.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- WATCH: Explaining U.K.-Scotland Relationship as Gay Romantic Comedy
- Harry Styles Rocks A Michael Sam Jersey At St. Louis Concert