Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
November 9 was a Friday and most of us had to be at work, so it's not surprising that this category boasts the most entries in The Advocate's annual A Day in Gay America project. The variety of photos sent in by readers from a day in your careers and included here is inspiring. On the following pages, be sure to keep an eye out for some Advocate and Here Media employees hard at work. And check back all this week for more from A Day in Gay America.
7:45 a.m., Elko, Nev.: Tanya Hall and her partner get ready for their cardiac cath procedure for the day.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages