Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
November 9 was a Friday and most of us had to be at work, so it's not surprising that this category boasts the most entries in The Advocate's annual A Day in Gay America project. The variety of photos sent in by readers from a day in your careers and included here is inspiring. On the following pages, be sure to keep an eye out for some Advocate and Here Media employees hard at work. And check back all this week for more from A Day in Gay America.
7:45 a.m., Elko, Nev.: Tanya Hall and her partner get ready for their cardiac cath procedure for the day.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre
- Op-ed: Finding Sympathy for the Most Hated Woman in America
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Still-Hesitant Serbia