Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
November 9 was a Friday and most of us had to be at work, so it's not surprising that this category boasts the most entries in The Advocate's annual A Day in Gay America project. The variety of photos sent in by readers from a day in your careers and included here is inspiring. On the following pages, be sure to keep an eye out for some Advocate and Here Media employees hard at work. And check back all this week for more from A Day in Gay America.
7:45 a.m., Elko, Nev.: Tanya Hall and her partner get ready for their cardiac cath procedure for the day.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis