Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
8:51 a.m., Washington, D.C.: Daniel Baczkowski and Jeoff Lara discuss the needs of the building for the rest of the day at the Human Rights Campaign headquarters.
9:45 a.m., Los Angeles: Bernard Rook, EVP and GM of Here Media (parent company of The Advocate) takes a quick break to read the Beth Ditto cover story in the latest issue of The Advocate.
9:58 a.m., Nashville: Stephen Loveless sent this image of a typical LGBTQI Life morning with staff and students enjoying coffee and chatting at the K.C. Potter Center at Vanderbilt University.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 34 min 28 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 50 min 11 sec ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 1 hour 6 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 1 hour 24 min ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 1 hour 26 min ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 1 hour 56 min ago
- Women WATCH: Australia's Sexy New Lesbian Web Series Starting From ... Now! 2 hours 50 min ago