Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
8:51 a.m., Washington, D.C.: Daniel Baczkowski and Jeoff Lara discuss the needs of the building for the rest of the day at the Human Rights Campaign headquarters.
9:45 a.m., Los Angeles: Bernard Rook, EVP and GM of Here Media (parent company of The Advocate) takes a quick break to read the Beth Ditto cover story in the latest issue of The Advocate.
9:58 a.m., Nashville: Stephen Loveless sent this image of a typical LGBTQI Life morning with staff and students enjoying coffee and chatting at the K.C. Potter Center at Vanderbilt University.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'