Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
8:51 a.m., Washington, D.C.: Daniel Baczkowski and Jeoff Lara discuss the needs of the building for the rest of the day at the Human Rights Campaign headquarters.
9:45 a.m., Los Angeles: Bernard Rook, EVP and GM of Here Media (parent company of The Advocate) takes a quick break to read the Beth Ditto cover story in the latest issue of The Advocate.
9:58 a.m., Nashville: Stephen Loveless sent this image of a typical LGBTQI Life morning with staff and students enjoying coffee and chatting at the K.C. Potter Center at Vanderbilt University.
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod