Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 6:00 AM ET
8:51 a.m., Washington, D.C.: Daniel Baczkowski and Jeoff Lara discuss the needs of the building for the rest of the day at the Human Rights Campaign headquarters.
9:45 a.m., Los Angeles: Bernard Rook, EVP and GM of Here Media (parent company of The Advocate) takes a quick break to read the Beth Ditto cover story in the latest issue of The Advocate.
9:58 a.m., Nashville: Stephen Loveless sent this image of a typical LGBTQI Life morning with staff and students enjoying coffee and chatting at the K.C. Potter Center at Vanderbilt University.
- Travel London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes 37 min 28 sec ago
- Entertainment News WATCH: Underwear Models for Affordable Healthcare 38 min 4 sec ago
- Transgender Calif. Athletic Commission Considers Licensing Trans Athletes 43 min 29 sec ago
- Religion Antigay Archbishop Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor 49 min 42 sec ago
- Politics Maddow to Putin: Ha! Take That! 1 hour 22 min ago
- Politics Pa. Gov. Comes Out for LGBT Employment Protections 1 hour 24 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Just the Facts, Man: What You Need to Know About PrEP 1 hour 30 min ago