Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 6:00 AM ET
7:50 p.m., San Francisco: Chef Josie Malave in the kitchen at the Parkside.
7:55 p.m., New York City: Max Von Essen tells us, "Every night, five minutes before the show starts, Rick comes into my dressing room to check on my microphone and make sure my hair looks OK. Then I head to the stage to play Agustin Magaldi in Evita."
8:23 p.m., New Haven, Conn.: Janelle Alvarez reads a quick passage from the book Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores to entertain herself during a slow night of work at the Yale Bookstore.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon Like This
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 1 hour 22 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 1 hour 31 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 2 hours 13 min ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC 3:49 PM