Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
10:17 a.m., Menomonie, Wis.: Dr. Erin Hall-Rhoades, family physician and medical director of Student Health Services, writes a prescription for a student at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. Photo taken by her wife, Dr. Alexandra Hall, who also works at the clinic. Together they have worked a combined 12 years in the field of college health.
10:40 a.m., Los Angeles: Dustin Lance Black directs a commercial for Wells Fargo.
11 a.m., Austin: Paul Smith, fitness director at the Lake Austin Spa Resort, starts the morning swinging.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview