Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
11:15 a.m., Los Angeles: GLAAD president Herndon Graddick and actor and new staffer Wilson Cruz monitor the media, apparently on Herndon's iPhone.
11:34 a.m., New York City: Our very own New York facilities team. Receptionist/office coordinator Kevin Gavit (left) and HR manager Kirk Pacheco making the magazine magic happen.
11:48 a.m., Pacoima, Calif.: School counselor Osvelio Lastre meets with one of his eighth-grade students to discuss upcoming grades and goals for the last five weeks of the fall semester.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'