Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
11:15 a.m., Los Angeles: GLAAD president Herndon Graddick and actor and new staffer Wilson Cruz monitor the media, apparently on Herndon's iPhone.
11:34 a.m., New York City: Our very own New York facilities team. Receptionist/office coordinator Kevin Gavit (left) and HR manager Kirk Pacheco making the magazine magic happen.
11:48 a.m., Pacoima, Calif.: School counselor Osvelio Lastre meets with one of his eighth-grade students to discuss upcoming grades and goals for the last five weeks of the fall semester.
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Meet the Iowa Lesbians Finally Married After 72 Years
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop