Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
3:40 p.m., San Jose, Calif.: Fabian Jimenez is at work inspecting the clarity of a diamond to showcase to customers.
4:30 p.m., Sydney, Australia: Cameron Gray wishes he were back in Los Angeles, which was his home since 2003. "Being part of a binational LGBT couple, I am forced to be separated from my American partner, and since October 2012, I am now living back in Sydney, Australia," he says. "Whilst I am working on getting back to America to be with my boyfriend, part of my daily routine is instructing group fitness classes, which is a passion of mine. In this picture I am on the podium instructing a Les Mill BodyPump class with over 25 participants."
5:22 p.m., New York City: Sasha Rodriguez and the sales and marketing team at Out and The Advocate rummage through the fashion closet.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 March 14 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages March 14 2014 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? March 14 2014 5:30 PM
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer March 14 2014 4:37 PM
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples March 14 2014 4:14 PM