A Day in the Life of New Moms
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2012 5:00 AM ET
Photographer Gen Levy documented a day in the life of Nikki Weiss; her wife, Jill Goldstein; and their newborn, Adler. Weiss, who represents some of the top filmmakers and other artists in the country (including Barry Levinson, David O. Russell, Oliver Stone, and Trent Reznor) and Goldstein (a scriptwriter and fitness expert for Curve magazine) met at summer camp in 1984. After a lot of twists and turns, the two reunited decades later and are now married with a baby. Nikki and Jill, who were featured on Showtime's The Real L Word, have been called the most stable lesbian couple to appear on TV. And in these photos their day probably looks familiar to a lot of straight couples who've had babies.
9 a.m.: Nikki tries working with baby in hand.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM