A Day in the Life of New Moms
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2012 5:00 AM ET
Photographer Gen Levy documented a day in the life of Nikki Weiss; her wife, Jill Goldstein; and their newborn, Adler. Weiss, who represents some of the top filmmakers and other artists in the country (including Barry Levinson, David O. Russell, Oliver Stone, and Trent Reznor) and Goldstein (a scriptwriter and fitness expert for Curve magazine) met at summer camp in 1984. After a lot of twists and turns, the two reunited decades later and are now married with a baby. Nikki and Jill, who were featured on Showtime's The Real L Word, have been called the most stable lesbian couple to appear on TV. And in these photos their day probably looks familiar to a lot of straight couples who've had babies.
9 a.m.: Nikki tries working with baby in hand.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out