These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 5:00 AM ET
8:10 a.m., Pawleys Island, S.C.: Dad and author Tommy Starling and daughter Carrigan Starling-Littlefield before she leaves for school.
9 a.m., New York City: Angel Almeida has some family time begore heading to work.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky.: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Big List of People Who Came Out in 2014
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Anderson Cooper, Kathy Griffin Discuss Their No-Holds-Barred Relationship
- 5 Made-Up Reasons Why Gay Couples Don't Divorce Like Straight Couples
- Top 10 LGBT Sporty Moments of 2014