These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
8:10 a.m., Pawleys Island, S.C.: Dad and author Tommy Starling and daughter Carrigan Starling-Littlefield before she leaves for school.
9 a.m., New York City: Angel Almeida has some family time begore heading to work.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky.: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?