These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
8:10 a.m., Pawleys Island, S.C.: Dad and author Tommy Starling and daughter Carrigan Starling-Littlefield before she leaves for school.
9 a.m., New York City: Angel Almeida has some family time begore heading to work.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky.: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 18 min 21 sec ago
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 25 min 21 sec ago
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 1 hour 28 min ago
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 1 hour 45 min ago
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 1 hour 55 min ago
- Youth Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business 2 hours 25 sec ago
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 2 hours 16 min ago