These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
8:10 a.m., Pawleys Island, S.C.: Dad and author Tommy Starling and daughter Carrigan Starling-Littlefield before she leaves for school.
9 a.m., New York City: Angel Almeida has some family time begore heading to work.
11:50 a.m., Hopkinsville, Ky.: "This is me and my beautiful daughter Sydney. She loves for us to make silly faces whenever I try to take a pic with her. She's my greatest accomplishment." — Joseph Harris
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- WATCH: Explaining U.K.-Scotland Relationship as Gay Romantic Comedy
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About