These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 5:00 AM ET
1 p.m.: Kuna, Idaho: "My wife, youngest son, and and me — Michelle Forsmo — playing in the leaves in the front yard."
2:05 p.m., San Francisco: Jonathan Bookman and his daughter traveled from Texas to the San Francisco Bay, where they get ready to disperse his mother's ashes.
3:20 p.m., Caldwell Woods, Ill.: Beckett, Baba, Charlotte, and Mama (Boyd Bellinger) out for a stroll on this surprisingly mild Chicago day at the Cook County Forest Preserve.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View