These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
1 p.m.: Kuna, Idaho: "My wife, youngest son, and and me — Michelle Forsmo — playing in the leaves in the front yard."
2:05 p.m., San Francisco: Jonathan Bookman and his daughter traveled from Texas to the San Francisco Bay, where they get ready to disperse his mother's ashes.
3:20 p.m., Caldwell Woods, Ill.: Beckett, Baba, Charlotte, and Mama (Boyd Bellinger) out for a stroll on this surprisingly mild Chicago day at the Cook County Forest Preserve.
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark 53 min 8 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang 1 hour 6 min ago
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? 1 hour 19 min ago
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested 2 hours ago
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' 5:33 PM
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed 4:34 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 4:25 PM