These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
1 p.m.: Kuna, Idaho: "My wife, youngest son, and and me — Michelle Forsmo — playing in the leaves in the front yard."
2:05 p.m., San Francisco: Jonathan Bookman and his daughter traveled from Texas to the San Francisco Bay, where they get ready to disperse his mother's ashes.
3:20 p.m., Caldwell Woods, Ill.: Beckett, Baba, Charlotte, and Mama (Boyd Bellinger) out for a stroll on this surprisingly mild Chicago day at the Cook County Forest Preserve.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder