These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
1 p.m.: Kuna, Idaho: "My wife, youngest son, and and me — Michelle Forsmo — playing in the leaves in the front yard."
2:05 p.m., San Francisco: Jonathan Bookman and his daughter traveled from Texas to the San Francisco Bay, where they get ready to disperse his mother's ashes.
3:20 p.m., Caldwell Woods, Ill.: Beckett, Baba, Charlotte, and Mama (Boyd Bellinger) out for a stroll on this surprisingly mild Chicago day at the Cook County Forest Preserve.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign