These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
1 p.m.: Kuna, Idaho: "My wife, youngest son, and and me — Michelle Forsmo — playing in the leaves in the front yard."
2:05 p.m., San Francisco: Jonathan Bookman and his daughter traveled from Texas to the San Francisco Bay, where they get ready to disperse his mother's ashes.
3:20 p.m., Caldwell Woods, Ill.: Beckett, Baba, Charlotte, and Mama (Boyd Bellinger) out for a stroll on this surprisingly mild Chicago day at the Cook County Forest Preserve.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM