These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 5:00 AM ET
6:10 p.m., Pasadena, Calif.: Trystan Reese tells us, "This is an ordinary night for us — my partner working on letters with our 2-year-old."
7:11 p.m., San Francisco: Jackie Strano, COO of Good Vibrations, her wife, writer Shar Rednour, and their kids gather around the dinner table.
7:28 p.m., Phoenix: Mark, Joy, and Donnie Larson. "We've raised Joy, Mark's biological daughter, since she was 2," says Donnie. "This was her birthday party at our home."
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: Cyndi Lauper and Friends Work to Bring LGBT Homeless Youth Home for the Holidays
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 25 min 44 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 1 hour 22 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 1 hour 37 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 1 hour 55 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 2 hours 8 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Two and a Half Men's Respectful Job With Trans Character 2 hours 37 min ago
- Health New Campaign Inspires LGBT Americans to Take Advantage of Obamacare 3:58 PM