These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
6:10 p.m., Pasadena, Calif.: Trystan Reese tells us, "This is an ordinary night for us — my partner working on letters with our 2-year-old."
7:11 p.m., San Francisco: Jackie Strano, COO of Good Vibrations, her wife, writer Shar Rednour, and their kids gather around the dinner table.
7:28 p.m., Phoenix: Mark, Joy, and Donnie Larson. "We've raised Joy, Mark's biological daughter, since she was 2," says Donnie. "This was her birthday party at our home."
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 1 hour 16 min ago
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 1 hour 20 min ago
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 2 hours 35 min ago
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop Dolan to NFL Hopeful Michael Sam: 'Bravo' UPDATED: March 08 2014 6:04 PM