These Families Are All LGBT, and All American
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2012 6:00 AM ET
6:10 p.m., Pasadena, Calif.: Trystan Reese tells us, "This is an ordinary night for us — my partner working on letters with our 2-year-old."
7:11 p.m., San Francisco: Jackie Strano, COO of Good Vibrations, her wife, writer Shar Rednour, and their kids gather around the dinner table.
7:28 p.m., Phoenix: Mark, Joy, and Donnie Larson. "We've raised Joy, Mark's biological daughter, since she was 2," says Donnie. "This was her birthday party at our home."
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'