A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
4:42 p.m., Little Rock, Ark.: Anthony Loverde is leaving his apartment with coffee in hand and heading to work, where he is training as a C-130J Loadmaster at Little Rock AFB.
8:48 p.m., Pensacola, Fla.: Jamie Nunez's wife and friends dance to "YMCA" during a Pensacola Ice Flyers hockey game on military appreciation night.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.