A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
4:42 p.m., Little Rock, Ark.: Anthony Loverde is leaving his apartment with coffee in hand and heading to work, where he is training as a C-130J Loadmaster at Little Rock AFB.
8:48 p.m., Pensacola, Fla.: Jamie Nunez's wife and friends dance to "YMCA" during a Pensacola Ice Flyers hockey game on military appreciation night.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?