November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
The response from readers on our website, Twitter, and Instagram was awesome this year. (And we couldn't be more grateful, or moved.) In this final installment of the project, we select 100+ of our favorites to share. Keep an eye out for our famous friends.
12:30 a.m., New York City: Illustrator Robert de Michiell and his husband, Broadway general manager Jeffrey M. Wilson, leave the opening night party for the Broadway revival of Annie.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'