November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 6:00 AM ET
The response from readers on our website, Twitter, and Instagram was awesome this year. (And we couldn't be more grateful, or moved.) In this final installment of the project, we select 100+ of our favorites to share. Keep an eye out for our famous friends.
12:30 a.m., New York City: Illustrator Robert de Michiell and his husband, Broadway general manager Jeffrey M. Wilson, leave the opening night party for the Broadway revival of Annie.
- World News Elton John's Weekend Concerts in Russia to Proceed 15 min 19 sec ago
- Entertainment News WATCH: Leslie Jordan 'Go Bold' With Models to Crash Super Bowl 1 hour 32 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 4:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 4:00 AM
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 4:00 AM
- Parenting Q&A: Darren Spedale, Co-Parenting Pioneer, Talks About His Latest Venture December 05 2013 10:40 PM
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM