November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
4 a.m., Keuka Park, N.Y.: "My girlfriend and I decided to pull an all-nighter one night to get caught up on some work we had in our classes. By the time 4 a.m. rolled around, we started getting a little silly and giggly, and took a bunch of pictures together to capture the fun time we were having." — Frankie Venturo
6 a.m., Austin: Jorge Gonzalez and buddy Joe working on shoulders before they head in to work.
6:09 a.m. New York City: Cheyenne Jackson's at an early-morning voice-over gig.
6:10 a.m., Princeton, Mo: Kyle Meinke gets ready for his pathology residency interviews.
6:40 a.m., Philadelphia: Newly elected state representative Brian Sims says goodbye, campaign beard!
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 1 hour 42 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 2 hours 39 min ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 4:00 AM
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM