November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
4 a.m., Keuka Park, N.Y.: "My girlfriend and I decided to pull an all-nighter one night to get caught up on some work we had in our classes. By the time 4 a.m. rolled around, we started getting a little silly and giggly, and took a bunch of pictures together to capture the fun time we were having." — Frankie Venturo
6 a.m., Austin: Jorge Gonzalez and buddy Joe working on shoulders before they head in to work.
6:09 a.m. New York City: Cheyenne Jackson's at an early-morning voice-over gig.
6:10 a.m., Princeton, Mo: Kyle Meinke gets ready for his pathology residency interviews.
6:40 a.m., Philadelphia: Newly elected state representative Brian Sims says goodbye, campaign beard!
- Commentary Op-Ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 6:01 AM
- Transgender How New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Inmates 5:53 AM
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM