November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 6:00 AM ET
4 a.m., Keuka Park, N.Y.: "My girlfriend and I decided to pull an all-nighter one night to get caught up on some work we had in our classes. By the time 4 a.m. rolled around, we started getting a little silly and giggly, and took a bunch of pictures together to capture the fun time we were having." — Frankie Venturo
6 a.m., Austin: Jorge Gonzalez and buddy Joe working on shoulders before they head in to work.
6:09 a.m. New York City: Cheyenne Jackson's at an early-morning voice-over gig.
6:10 a.m., Princeton, Mo: Kyle Meinke gets ready for his pathology residency interviews.
6:40 a.m., Philadelphia: Newly elected state representative Brian Sims says goodbye, campaign beard!
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married 25 min 6 sec ago
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling 1 hour 19 min ago
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' 1 hour 51 min ago
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark 2 hours 36 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker 2 hours 17 min ago
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? 2 hours 17 min ago
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards 2 hours 59 min ago