November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
7:49 a.m., London: Artist Michael Petry cuts his partner's hair.
8 a.m., Orlando, Fla.: "I am inspiring and educating our LGBT U.S. military personnel regarding fitness training and a healthy lifestyle," says Jonathan Gatz. His photo was taken during the Fresh Start Program at the OutServe-SLDN International Leadership Conference. Gatz said he plans to continue these training sessions at LGBT and U.S. military events around the world.
8:10 a.m., Pawleys Island, S.C.: Dad and author Tommy Starling and daughter Carrigan Starling-Littlefield before she leaves for school.
8:30 a.m., Washington, D.C.: "Our Lambda Law Society (LGBT Law Society) organized a softball team to play in a D.C.-wide law school softball tournament. We didn't win but had a great time." —Brandon Roman
8:50 a.m. Los Angeles: Screenwriter David Michael Barrett in the backyard of his Silver Lake home, holding Puccini, his Italian greyhound, and Zoey, his Labradoodle. Photography by David's very patient husband, Mark Peters.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune