November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 6:00 AM ET
10:34 a.m., Napa, Calif.: Greg Miraglia is preparing for class at the Napa Valley Criminal Justice Training Center Basic Police Academy.
10:40 a.m., Los Angeles: Dustin Lance Black directs a commercial for Wells Fargo.
10:55 a.m., Los Angeles: Michelle Bonilla on a telephone conference in her car. "I’m always on the go. So sometimes my best meetings happen when I pull over. LOL!"
11 a.m., Austin: Paul Smith, fitness director at the Lake Austin Spa Resort, starts the morning swinging.
11 a.m., Asheville, N.C.: Pastor David Eck helps a youth make a God's eye at Fiesta Latina.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Travel Futuristic Vegas Nightclub Goes Gay 2 hours 19 min ago
- Obituaries Washington Marriage Equality Opponent Dies 2 hours 52 min ago
- Film Paul Rudd Set to Star in Marvel Comics Ant-Man Film 7:08 PM
- Entertainment News Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out 6:36 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Hotel Chain 6:33 PM
- People Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny 6:18 PM
- Women The Incredibly True Adventures of 2 Lesbian Penguins in Love in Israel 6:13 PM