November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
10:34 a.m., Napa, Calif.: Greg Miraglia is preparing for class at the Napa Valley Criminal Justice Training Center Basic Police Academy.
10:40 a.m., Los Angeles: Dustin Lance Black directs a commercial for Wells Fargo.
10:55 a.m., Los Angeles: Michelle Bonilla on a telephone conference in her car. "I’m always on the go. So sometimes my best meetings happen when I pull over. LOL!"
11 a.m., Austin: Paul Smith, fitness director at the Lake Austin Spa Resort, starts the morning swinging.
11 a.m., Asheville, N.C.: Pastor David Eck helps a youth make a God's eye at Fiesta Latina.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps